This Dukan Diet recipe is courtesy of the Dukan Diet, but it would work well for any low carb or low fat eating plan. Take these tuna muffins in your lunch bag or on your next picnic or tailgating party for a tasty and filling treat.
- 1 can of tuna (packed in water), drained
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp fat-free sour cream
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray two to four cups (depending on the size you want) with 1/8 tsp of olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
I recommend using baking cups to line the muffin tin cups and spraying them with oil spray.