Receiving a monthly subscription box always makes me smile, and my first Bulu Box proved especially thrilling.
Its delightful contents included tasty treats that the kids and I thoroughly enjoyed, along with tea, protein powder and supplements. Bulu Box describes their service as a “health, nutrition and weight loss discovery box designed to help you feel your best.”
What’s in a Bulu Box? Here’s what was in mine this month:
- The Good Bean crunchy roasted chick peas
- The Quest Bar gourmet protein bar
- 2 teabags – organic energy tea from RUNA Tea, made with guayusa, an Amazonian leaf
- Advancemint Happy Hour supplement packet
- 2 sample packets of Shapeology Burn Blend weight loss supplements
- Garden of Life RAW Organic Protein powder packet
Bulu Box also wants to hear what you think of the items in your monthly subscription box. You can earn up to 60 reward points per box (worth $6) if you login each month to your Bulu Box account online and fill out sample surveys.
You can subscribe to Bulu Box for only $10 a month or $110 annually, with a 50 percent discount if you use the code BRAM35B5.