Review Item Policy
- Review items must be amazing and life-changing, such as the smoke detector that never needs battery changes. I also like to review products which lend themselves well to comparisons or how-to posts, such as How to Set Up a Home Security Camera System Like an Expert.
- I thoroughly test each product before posting about it, so I can provide a detailed, genuine evaluation. I require two to four weeks from the time I receive a review item until I can write about it.
- Reviews contain my 100 percent honest opinions on the product provided.
- I accept only full-size, fully functional products to review.
- Review items are not returnable with the exception of mobile devices tied to a wireless plan.
- I always disclose whether I received a free product for use in a review.
- I do not charge for reviewing products.
- Links in review posts are nofollow only.
- My family includes a husband, two daughters, ages 8 and 13, and two cats. I don’t accept review items which someone in my family can’t personally use.
- If you’d like me to consider reviewing an item, please contact me using the form below. I work with PR agencies or directly with companies.
- Brands I’ve worked with include: Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, Dyson, Crocs, Samsung, LEGO, Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Soda Stream, Eureka, Panasonic, Roku, First Alert, Mohu, plus many others.
- I use advertising and affiliate links to help support this site.
- I’m available for interviews to provide expert opinions for other blogs and publications.
- LWB posts may be available for republication with permission and full credit given.
If you’re interested in any of the above, please drop me a line using the form below.