You can snag phenomenal deals on Amazon Music Unlimited, Amazon Kindle Unlimited, Amazon Home Services and more. The deal on Amazon Kindle Unlimited is good even if you already subscribe to a monthly plan.
You can turn your existing Kindle Unlimited plan into a yearly plan and pay about $80 upfront instead of $10 per month. The Music Unlimited deal is only for new Music Unlimited customers who are also Amazon Prime members, and you can cancel as soon as the four-months are done if you want.
Music Unlimited is great for listening to tunes at work or on the go as well as listening through your Alexa-enabled device such as Echo Dot.
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure here.
Don’t miss Prime Day 2017 – 30 Hours of Deals. You don’t have to wait for these deals, though. They’re going on now!
- Get $10 off your first Amazon Prime Now order with promo code 10PRIMEDAY and get another $10 off an order placed between July 13 – 31 (ends July 11, 2017).
- Ask Alexa “What are Your Deals?” to enter to win a $5000 gift card giveaway, no purchase necessary, ends July 17, 2017. Also, you can get a $10 account credit after the first time you order using Alexa.
- Save 20% on Select Home Services Leading Up to Prime Day (ends July 10, 2017).
- Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99 (ends July 11, 2017).
- Kindle – Up to 40% Off Kindle Unlimited when you choose a yearly plan rather than monthly (ends July 11, 2017). This works out to less than $7 per month (regularly $9.99 monthly).
- Prime Members get 40% off Audible Membership from June 29, 2017 through July 11, 2017.