These chocolate cheesecake muffins are low carb and so delicious! They work well for lunch, dinner or snack, especially when you have a craving for something sweet that you just can’t shake.
These low carb muffins are super easy to make – just mix the ingredients together and bake.
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure here.
- 2 cups part skim ricotta
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Splenda no calorie sweetener, granular
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with 12 paper liners and spray lightly with oil.
- Stir the ingredients together in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Spoon the batter evenly among the paper liners.
- Bake for 25 minutes and check for doneness with a toothpick. Bake 5 more minutes if necessary.
- Serve warm. Keep leftovers in the fridge in a sealed plastic bag or bowl, or freeze in thick, zipper-sealed freezer bags.
Makes 12 muffins.
Don’t miss all the latest tips, giveaways, reviews, deals and more. Subscribe to weekly email updates here!