As part of its partnership with Major League Soccer, Mexican fast-casual restaurant chain Chipotle is sponsoring a giveaway of a VIP travel package for four to the MLS All Star Week in Colorado.
The prize package includes airfare, hotel, meals and pocket money, plus special invitations and passes to MLS All Star Week games and events.
The second annual Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game, recognizing and featuring Major League Soccer’s best homegrown players, will be held on Tuesday, July 28, at 7 p.m. MDT at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, home of the Colorado Rapids. This year’s MLS Homegrown Team will face Club América’s U-20 squad, the official youth squad of Club América, Mexico’s most successful club.
The 2015 AT&T MLS All Star game happens on the following night, July 29, 2015. Fans can enter the Chipotle MLS All Star sweepstakes by texting the word Homegrown to 888222 by July 5, 2015. You can find the complete sweepstakes rules here.
The full prize package includes:
- Business-class round-trip airfare for four
- Four-night hotel stay in Denver (July 27-31, 2015)
- (4) premium tickets to the 2015 Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game (Tuesday, July 28)
- (4) premium tickets and pre-game field passes to the 2015 AT&T MLS All Star Game
- $650 allowance for full-size rental car for length of stay
- Ground transportation to and from destination airport and hotel
- $5,000 spending money to be awarded in the form of a check to the grand prize winner
Founded in 1996, Major League Soccer encompasses 20 professional soccer teams from across the U.S. and Canada. Fans can vote online through July 3 at 3 p.m. ET for their favorite players to participate in the MLS All Star Game. You can vote multiple times using three different voting options.
Like this article? Please click here to give it a G+1!