I’m a big fan of spinach and artichoke dip and have tried various recipes over the years. This recipe is based on my experimenting with a variety of different spinach and artichoke dip recipes, and it blows everything else out of the water. It’s also super quick and easy to prepare.
I make this recipe regularly just to eat at home, but it’s fantastic for potluck lunches, picnics and special occasions, too. This artichoke dip recipe is fantastic with crackers, bread, homemade pita chips or even on its own as a low carb entree.
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure here.
- 8 ounce block of light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 can (14 ounce) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 to 1 tsp chili powder, to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt or to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Microwave the cream cheese on high for about 30 seconds to soften it.
- Mix all of the ingredients together except for 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Spray an 8″ x 8″ square glass baking dish with oil. Pour the mixture into the baking dish, then sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for around 30 to 35 minutes. I like to leave mine until the cheese on top is a bit browned.
To figure out nutritional information for a recipe, you can visit Fitness Pal’s recipe calculator.
Sign Up Here for a Troubleshooting Worksheet & Ultimate List of Customer Support Websites & Phone Numbers FREE!