Looking for another dinner option for a low-carb eating plan such as the Dukan Diet? This super easy crustless quiche recipe takes only a few minutes to make and doesn’t call for any unusual ingredients. You can pick up some Velveeta shreds at your local Walmart Super Center, or use another low-fat shredded cheese instead.
- 6 oz ham (cooked), cut into cubes or strips (roughly 1 1/4 cups)
- 3/4 cup frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 2 oz Velveeta shreds, queso blanco or mozzarella
- 2 oz Velveeta shreds, original or cheddar
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.