Did you know that you can save on almost all of your online purchases with no coupon code required with cashback websites? In face, if you choose to use coupon codes with cashback websites, you can save even more by combining them!
Sounds great, doesn’t it? For years, I used eBates, the old reliable among cashback websites. If you sign up for eBates for the first time and make a purchase through the site, you’ll get a $10 gift card in addition to your regular cashback earnings.
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure here.
Recently, though, I switched from eBates to TopCashBack. What’s so awesome about TopCashBack compared to other cashback websites?
- TopCashBack pays out a higher percentage than other cashback sites.
- TopCashBack partners with more than 3,500 online stores, including Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Kohls.com, Staples.com, Macys.com and BJs.com.
- You can cash out whenever you want, with no minimums. Your cashback becomes available after a set period of time to make sure you don’t return your purchases.
- Get your money through bank transfer, PayPal, Amazon gift card or American Express Rewards Card.
- Get a bonus on your cashback rebate if you request payout by Amazon gift card or American Express Rewards Card.
- Stack your savings with coupon codes and sales.
- They don’t sell your email address.
Sign up today for TopCashBack and start saving right away on all of your online purchases! It’s completely free to sign up, and every day is a great day to start saving money!