Looking for Dukan Diet recipes for Phase 2 that’ll use up garden vegetables?
I admit that I bend the rules a bit in my Dukan Diet recipes, mainly by allowing low-fat dairy rather than only fat-free. However, I still lost 45 pounds last year and have maintained a successful Phase 3 so far this year. Hope you enjoy this week’s worth of Dukan Diet recipes for Phase 2!
- Zucchini Feta Casserole – Use your garden zucchini in this tasty and unique casserole dish.
- Zucchini Pizza Boats – Do you miss eating pizza? Try these zucchini pizza boats for satisfying that pizza craving.
- Italian Sausage Soup – Enjoy this delicious and hearty soup as a warm and satisfying meal year round, though it works especially well for using up garden zucchinis.
- Parmesan Asiago Cheese Roasted Tomatoes – Check out these attractive stuffed tomatoes for an appetizer or meal.
- Summer Squash & Zucchini Gratin – This recipe uses both zucchini and summer squash for a tasty late summer/early fall treat!
- Greek Chicken Skewers with Cucumbers – This recipe will help you eat all those cucumbers from your garden.
- Easy Taco Salad – Use your garden lettuce and tomatoes for this delicious and very easy taco salad that works great as a main dish family meal as well as a contribution to any potluck lunch or dinner.